We are an exciting start up Technology Company that partners with businesses by aligning their business needs with the right technology tools which lead to a more collaborative work flow, reduced IT costs and improved security.
Can you picture yourself working here… We boast a professional office space in the heart of downtown Red Deer that fosters an open and collaborative culture in a creative working environment. Close to all the down town amenities, we share the 12-story Stantec Executive Place with other local professional offices; we even have own door man to greet you. We post all open positions below.
Open Position – Help Desk Specialist
FlexxCore Technology Solutions is looking for an IT support Technician to join our growing team in Red Deer Alberta. We are a Red Deer based company providing IT support, software development and managed services. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills and strong technical ability.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, repairing and optimizing servers, storage, hardware and software in both on local and cloud hosted environments
- Provide troubleshooting services including “Help Desk” and repair services
- Review and analyze incoming incidents/requests for change or problems, assess the severity/urgency, determine action priority, and develop resolution plans
- Providing project support and coordination on small to medium sized technology projects
- Act as link between end users and higher level support
Required Skills, Experiences, and Abilities
- An undergraduate degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, or another related field.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies including server (Microsoft), implementations, upgrades, migrations, repairs and troubleshooting, networking (Cisco/HP), and cloud, administer both LAN & WAN’s
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications with the ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a focus on attention to detail and communication of expectations.
- Formal office hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; however, some flexibility will be required (and given appropriately). This may include occasional evening/weekends
- Position requires own reliable transportation to be used daily, valid insurance, clean drivers abstract, must be able to provide RCMP Criminal Employment Check
- Preference will be given to applicants with Microsoft MSP or MSCE Certification
Closing date for this position is July 28, 2017.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Only those invited into the recruitment process will be contacted. Thank you.